How to Apply
Submit an e-application and pay the application fee until June 10, 2020.
Deliver your essay
Lost a few words writing an essay on a given topic and talk to us for a while within a brief interview in Prague or on Skype.
Deliver personal documents
Send us the scan of the translated and notarized copy of your secondary school leaving certificate.
The results of admissions will be announced during June 2020.
Pay the tuition fee (1900 EUR/semester), get your visa documents (if needed) and you are ready to go.
Congratulations! Right now, you are a student.
Access to the e-application form for the academic year 2020/2021 is now open with the deadline on June 10, 2020.
(Instructions for on-line application form step by step)
Applicants pass the admission procedure in a long-distance form. They must submit a motivation letter and an essay on the given economic topic at latest on June 10, 2020. The essay must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The essay must be written in English and solely by the applicant without any assistance from others!
- Students must choose only one from below mentioned topics.
- The scope of an essay should not exceed 1200 words.
- The applicant must strictly avoid any form of plagiarism including translations. If an essay or any part of it is copied or translated, the author of it will be excluded from the admission procedure.
- The essay should be saved in MS WORD format and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at latest by June 10, 2020.
- Available essay topics:
- Business plan executive summary. You may use your own idea what kind of business you would like to start-up in future.
- How to avoid crisis and collapse in the company.
- Introduction of a company I consider as interesting or I desire to work for. (reasons why)
- Analysis of any industry in any country upon your desire.
- Review of any book your read dedicated to any business topic.
Part of the admission procedure is also a brief motivation interview not longer than 10 minutes. Applicants will be interviewed either via Skype or they may attend face to face interview in Prague during June 2020.
All the applicants have to deliver their documents until June 10, 2020.
Important: Successful candidates who graduated their secondary schools outside the Czech Republic or Slovakia must, before being enrolled into the programme, submit a request for recognition of education abroad for the purpose of the admission procedure at VSE Prague.
In case a student does not have their recognition ready they are allowed to present it by the beginning of winter semester, i.e. before September 14, 2020, or exceptionally by the end of the first semester (i.e. by February 2021). By the law, a student without recognition cannot be enrolled as a full-time student however they may attend all the classes as a life-study student.
To ensure of translations of all required documents and/or the recognition of foreign school-leaving certificates You can directly contact our office email@example.com.
Students, who meet all the admission requirements, i.e. passed the entrance exams, delivered all the required documents and paid the tuition for the first academic year will be immediately enrolled as full-time students.
Those who require any documents for a long-term study visa will be issued these documents straight after enrolment.