How to Apply
Online application Upload your essay + motivational video Upload personal documents Committee decision Tuition fee Enrolment
Start your e-application, make sure to include all the required documents, and pay the application fee by June 10, 2024.
In your e-application, provide link to your motivation statement video and hand in your essay on a given topic.
Upload a notarized and translated copy of your secondary school leaving certificate or an interim document in the form of study confirmation with expected date of your graduation.
We will want to talk during a brief interview in Prague or online, so we can make our decision. The results of admissions will be announced during June 2024. If you would meet the conditions of admission, you may be informed of the result even earlier.
Pay the tuition fee (2,500 EUR/semester), get your visa documents (if needed) and you are ready to go.
Congratulations! As of now, you are a student.
Applications for the Academic Year 2024/2025 will open on December 1, 2023, with the deadline on June 10, 2024.
Upload your essay + motivational video
Upload personal documents
HOW TO FILL IN THE E-APPLICATION (video guide)
Applications for the academic year 2024/2025 open on December 1, 2023, with the deadline on June 10, 2024.
Applicants pass the admission procedure in a long-distance form. They must submit a motivational video and an essay on a given economic topic at the latest on June 10, 2024. The motivation letter and essay have to be uploaded via the e-application in InSIS.
- The essay must be written in English and solely by the applicant without any assistance from others!
- Students must choose only one from below mentioned topics.
- The scope of the essay must be 1,000 – 1,200 words.
- The applicant must strictly avoid any form of plagiarism including translations. If an essay or any part of it is copied or translated, the author of it will be excluded from the admission procedure. APA citation style is required.
- The essay should be saved in MS WORD format (name it in the format “Essay + your name“) and uploaded to the e-application in InSIS at the latest by June 10, 2024.
- Motivational video briefly introducing yourself and your motivation statement to study our programme (1-3 mins max, can be shot on your phone). Please, insert the link to your video into a MS Word file (name it in the format “Motivational video link + your name“) and upload as part of your application at the latest by June 10, 2024.
- Available essay topics:
- Business plan executive summary. You may use your own idea of what kind of business you would like to start-up in the future.
- How to avoid crisis and collapse in the company.
- Introduction of a company I consider as interesting or I desire to work for. (reasons why)
- Analysis of any industry in any country upon your desire.
- Review of any book your read dedicated to any business topic.
Part of the admission procedure is also a brief motivation interview not longer than 15 minutes. Applicants will be interviewed either online or may attend a face-to-face interview in Prague in June 2024.
Applicants have to upload the documents confirming their secondary school education until June 10, 2024.
If you cannot provide the notarized and translated (to English) copy of your secondary school leaving certificate just yet, an interim document in the form of study confirmation with expected date of your graduation will do.
Important – nostrification: Simoultaneously, if you already have your secondary school leaving certificate, please make sure to start working on getting it nostrified. Successful candidates who graduated from their secondary schools outside the Czech Republic or Slovakia must, before being enrolled into the programme, submit a request for recognition of education abroad for the purpose of the admission procedure at VSE Prague.
In case a student does not have their recognition ready, they are allowed to present it by the beginning of the Winter Semester, i.e. before September 16, 2024. By the law, a student without recognition cannot be enrolled as a full-time student.
Students who pass the admission process will be immediately enrolled as full-time students.
Those who require any documents for a long-term study visa will be issued these documents straight after enrolment.