How to Apply
Submit an e-application and pay the application fee until June 10, 2019.
Deliver your essay
Lost a few words writing an essay on a given topic and talk to us for a while within a brief interview in Prague or on Skype.
Deliver personal documents
Send us the scan of the translated and notarized copy of your secondary school leaving certificate.
The results of entrance tests and delivered essays will be announced during June 2019.
Pay the tuition fee (1900 EUR/semester), get your visa documents (if needed) and you are ready to go.
Congratulations! Right now, you are a student.
The application deadline for the academic year 2019/2020 is on June 10, 2019. Access to the application form will be open from December 3, 2018, to June 10, 2019.
(Instructions for on-line application form step by step)
Applicants pass the admission procedure in a long-distance form. They must submit a motivation letter and an essay on the given economic topic at latest on June 10, 2019. The essay must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The essay must be written in English and solely by the applicant without any assistance from others!
- Students must choose only one from below mentioned topics.
- The scope of an essay should not exceed 1200 words.
- The applicant must strictly avoid any form of plagiarism including translations. If an essay or any part of it is copied or translated, the author of it will be excluded from the admission procedure.
- The essay should be saved in MS WORD format and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at latest by June 10, 2019.
- Available essay topics:
- Business plan executive summary. You may use your own idea what kind of business you would like to start-up in future.
- How to avoid crisis and collapse in the company.
- Introduction of a company I consider as interesting or I desire to work for. (reasons why)
- Analysis of any industry in any country upon your desire.
- Review of any book your read dedicated to any business topic.
Part of the admission procedure is also a brief motivation interview not longer than 10 minutes. Applicants will be interviewed either via Skype or they may attend face to face interview in Prague during June 2019.
By the exams, students must present their original or notarized copy of their secondary school leaving certificate and Nostrification of this certificate. Those who decide to take the long-distance admission will deliver their documents till June 10, 2019.
Important: Successful candidates who graduated their secondary schools outside the Czech Republic or Slovakia must, before being enrolled into the programme, submit a Nostrification (recognition) of their previous secondary education, i.e. they must have their secondary school leaving certificate nostrified by Czech authorities.
In case of student do not have their nostrification ready they are allowed to present it by the beginning of winter semester, i.e. before September 16, 2019, or exceptionally by the end of the first semester (i.e. by February 2020). By the law, students without nostrification cannot be enrolled as full-time students however they may attend all the classes as extraordinary students.
To ensure of translations of all required documents and/or the recognition of foreign school-leaving certificates You can directly contact our office email@example.com. We may also assist you with the nostrification process if needed.
Students, who meet all the admission requirements, i.e. passed the entrance exams, delivered all the required documents and paid the tuition for the first academic year will be immediately enrolled as full-time students.
Those who require any documents for a long-term study visa will be issued these documents straight after enrolment.