How to Apply
Online application Upload your essay Upload personal documents Committee decision Tuition fee Enrolment
Submit an e-application and pay the application fee until June 10, 2021.
Lost a few words writing an essay on a given topic and talk to us for a while within a brief interview in Prague or online.
In your e-application upload the scan of the translated and notarized copy of your secondary school leaving certificate.
The results of admissions will be announced during June 2021.
Pay the tuition fee (1900 EUR/semester), get your visa documents (if needed) and you are ready to go.
Congratulations! Right now, you are a student.
Applications for the academic year 2021/2022 open in November 2020, with the deadline on June 10, 2021.
Upload your essay
Upload personal documents
HOW TO FILL IN THE E-APPLICATION (video guide)
Applicants pass the admission procedure in a long-distance form. They must submit a motivation letter and an essay on the given economic topic at latest on June 10, 2021. The motivation letter and essay have to be uploaded via the e-application in InSIS.
- The essay must be written in English and solely by the applicant without any assistance from others!
- Students must choose only one from below mentioned topics.
- The scope of an essay should not exceed 1200 words.
- The applicant must strictly avoid any form of plagiarism including translations. If an essay or any part of it is copied or translated, the author of it will be excluded from the admission procedure.
- The essay should be saved in MS WORD format and uploaded to the e-application in InSIS at latest by June 10, 2021.
- Available essay topics:
- Business plan executive summary. You may use your own idea what kind of business you would like to start-up in future.
- How to avoid crisis and collapse in the company.
- Introduction of a company I consider as interesting or I desire to work for. (reasons why)
- Analysis of any industry in any country upon your desire.
- Review of any book your read dedicated to any business topic.
Part of the admission procedure is also a brief motivation interview not longer than 10 minutes. Applicants will be interviewed either online or they may attend a face to face interview in Prague during June 2021.
All the applicants have to upload their documents until June 10, 2021.
Important: Successful candidates who graduated their secondary schools outside the Czech Republic or Slovakia must, before being enrolled into the programme, submit a request for recognition of education abroad for the purpose of the admission procedure at VSE Prague.
In case a student does not have their recognition ready they are allowed to present it by the beginning of winter semester, i.e. before September 20, 2021, or exceptionally by the end of the first semester (i.e. by February 2022). By the law, a student without recognition cannot be enrolled as a full-time student however they may attend all the classes as a life-study student.
To ensure of translations of all required documents and/or the recognition of foreign school-leaving certificates You can directly contact our office email@example.com.
Students, who pass the admission process will be immediately enrolled as full-time students.
Those who require any documents for a long-term study visa will be issued these documents straight after enrolment.